Oosafe® Filters are an inline filters used in between CO2 incubators and gas sources to purify incoming CO2, N2 and premixed gas against Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Chemically Active Compounds (CACs), bacteria, odor, dust and more.
- Better Embryo Development: Purified CO2, N2 and premixed gas results in better embryo development.
- Removal of VOCs, microorganisms and particles: The combination of activated carbon granules, HEPA filter and pre-filters ensures high VOC removal capacity and traps microorganisms and particles (H14 efficiency ≥ 99.995%).
- Strict Quality Control: Each filter is produced in a cleanroom in fully controlled environment and pressure tested to ensure product safety.
- Replacement: Replacement is recommended every 4 months for Oosafe® Filter 4 and every 6 months for Oosafe® Filter 6.
- Approved by Scientists: Oosafe® Filters have been used for many years in well-known IVF clinics all over the world as the main gas purification tool.
- Traceability: Each filter’s manufacturing history can be traced easily based on the lot number written on the label.
- High Product Quality: Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and EN ISO 13485:2016.
- Packaging: Each filter is individually packed and sealed. Product is sold in a cardboard box as four pieces set, including certificate of conformity and installation instruction.
|Product description||Product code||Unit|
|Oosafe Filter 4||GYOOIF-SM04||1 piece|
|Oosafe Filter 6||GYOOIF-ST06||1 piece|
|Holder||Tech AS-852585||1 piece|
|Attachment 8mm||Tech AS-852085||1 piece|
|Attachment 6mm||Tech AS-852086||1 piece|