IVFtech Mini Incubator
Operating the airtight mini-incubator is straightforward. The incubator is placed on the flow cabinet and the valve at the back of the incubator is used to connect to the gas-outlet via snap-lock. Four-well dishes or round culture dishes with gametes are placed on the shelves. With the lid loosely closed a gas flow for around 3 minutes will secure the correct atmosphere in the incubator. By closing the lid and releasing the snap-lock the atmosphere will remain constant in the incubator until the lid is opened. The incubator can now be moved to the main incubator, where disturbances in the atmosphere will not be reflected in the mini-incubator.
Product facts and notices
- The airtight mini-incubator is placed on top of the heated surface in the flow cabinet and is connected to the gas via the valve on the back.
- Gas through the box for 3 minutes with the lid loosely closed.
- After 3 minutes firmly close the lid and remove the gas supply
- After inspection for fertilization on day 1, put the petridish with the embryos back in the boxmini-incubator, and then gas it for 3 minutes with the lid loosely closed.
- After 3 minutes firmly close the lid and remove the gas supply. Seal the box by turning the knop.
- The box is moved to the incubator for the next 24 hours. Step 4 and 5 are repeated on day 2 of culturing period or until embryo transfer is performed.