Scope of application
This privacy notice is to inform the user of this website, pursuant to the German Federal Data Protection Act and the German Telemedia Act, of the form, scope, and purpose of collection and processing of personal data by the operator of the website Gynemed GmbH & Co. KG, Lübecker Straße 9, 23738 Lensahn.
The website operator is taking the protection of your personal data very seriously and treats your personal data as confidential and in accordance with statutory provisions.
Please note that data transfer via the Internet can always be subject to security loopholes. Accordingly, complete protection against access by third parties is not possible.
1. Name and contact details of the data controller as well as the data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: Gynemed GmbH & Co. KG, represented by the Managing Director Dr. Fabian Sell, Lübecker Straße 9, 23738 Lensahn, Germany, E-mail: email@example.com Telefon: +49 (0) 4363 90390
The data protection officer of Gynemed GmbH & Co. KG
can be contacted under the above address, for attention of Mr Ingmar Jacob, or under firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as form in and purpose for which they are used
a) When visiting the website
When accessing our website www.gynemed.de, information used by the browser on your device is automatically sent to the server hosting our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is collected in this process without any manual input from you and will be stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- The access request originates from (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, as the case may be, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We will process the aforementioned information for the following purposes:
- Guaranteeing smooth establishment of connection to the website,
- Guaranteeing comfortable use of our website,
- Analysis of system security and stability as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 clause 1 first sentence letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data processing that are listed above. Under no circumstances will we use collected data to draw conclusions regarding your person.
Furthermore, we utilise cookies as well as analysis services when you use our website. Please see sections 4 and 5 of this privacy notice for more information.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have granted your express permission pursuant to Art. 6 clause 1 first sentence letter a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. In order to receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to only provide an e-mail address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example using a link. Alternatively, you can also e-mail your unsubscription request to email@example.com at any time.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data are not disclosed to third parties for any purposes other than the purposes listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 clause 1 first sentence letter a GDPR,
- disclosure is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 clause 1 first sentence letter f GDPR in order to assert and exercise the company purpose, the purchase and sale of medical products, and if there is no reason to assume that you have an outweighing protectable interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- case of a legal obligation to disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 clause 1 first sentence letter c GDPR, as well as
- doing so is legally permissible and, pursuant to Art. 6 clause 1 first sentence letter b GDPR, necessary for the execution of contractual matters with you.
Stored in the cookie is information associated with the particular device that is used. This does not mean, however, that we become directly aware of your identity using this mechanism.
On the one hand, cookies are used to make the use of our content more convenient for you. We use so-called session cookies in order to recognise that you have already visited individual pages of our website. These will be deleted immediately after you have left our website.
In addition, we use temporary cookies, also in order to optimise user-friendliness, which are saved on your device for a set period of time. If you visit our website again in order to use our services, it is determined automatically that you have already visited us before and which entries you made and settings you chose, so that you will not have to make and chose these again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the already mentioned purposes to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 clause 1 first sentence letter f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You may, however, set your browser to not save cookies on your computer or to always display a notice before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all features of our website.
5. Plug-ins and tools
Our website uses plug-ins of the website YouTube, which is operated by Google. Operator of the websites is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our websites that is equipped with the YouTube plug-in, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. In doing so, information is given to the YouTube server as to which of our websites you have visited.
If you are logged into your YouTube account, you are allowing YouTube to directly link your browsing behaviour to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to ensure an appealing presentation of our online content. This is a legitimate interest in the sense of art. 6 clause 1 letter f GDPR.
This website uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Your IP address has to be saved in order to be able to use the features of Google Maps. This information will usually be transferred to a Google server in the US, where it will be saved. The provider of this website has no influence on this transfer of data.
Google Maps is used to ensure an appealing representation of our online offers and easy finding of the places specified by us on the website. This is a legitimate interest in the sense of art. 6 clause 1 letter f GDPR.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data that we have processed. In particular, you may demand information regarding the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients towards whom your personal data were or are disclosed, intended storage period, existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of the right to file a complaint, the origin of your data unless they were collected by us, as well as the existence of an automatic decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, conclusive information regarding their particulars;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to request the immediate correction or completion of your personal data that we have saved;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data that we have saved, unless processing is required in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you may demand the limitation of processing of your personal data insofar as you challenge their accuracy, if processing is unlawful, but if you object to their deletion and if we do no longer require the data, but you require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims of if you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- – pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request their forwarding to another data controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 clause 3 GDPR to revoke at any time any consent you granted us. This will have the consequence that we will no longer be allowed to continue any data processing that was based on this consent in the future and
- pursuant to art. 77, GDPR, to submit a complaint to a regulatory authority. The competent supervisory authority for data protection issues is the state representative of the federal state in which our company is based. Refer to the following link for a list of data protection officers and their contact details: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
7. Right to object
Insofar as your personal data are processed pursuant to Art. 6, clause 1 first sentence letter f, GDPR on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21, GDPR, to submit an objection to the processing of your personal data insofar as the appropriate reasons exist which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is aimed at direct advertisement. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection which we will implement without indication of any special situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to
8. E-mail advertising
We object to the sending of unsolicited advertising and information material using the contact data published in our legal notices. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising information generally referred to as spam.
9. Data security
When you visit the website, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the respective highest degree of encryption that is supported by your browser. This usually is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use the 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the ‘closed’ icon of the key or lock symbol in the lower status line of your browser.
Apart from the above, we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or access by unauthorised third parties. Our security measures are subject to continuous advancement according to technological developments.
10. Recency of and changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice is currently valid and is dated May 2018.
On the basis of the further development of our website and its associated content, or on the grounds of changes to legal and/or official regulations, it may be necessary for us to amend this privacy notice. You can view and print out the currently valid privacy notice on the website under .
1 Data protection authorities require a contract data processing agreement for the lawful use of Google Analytics. A corresponding template is made available by Google under: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pdf