Tristel Sporicidal Wipes
Tristel Sporicidal Wipes are designed specifically for the high-level disinfection of non-lumened medical devices. They are non-woven wipes impregnated with Tristel Base solution (citric acid). Tristel’s proprietary chlorine dioxide chemistry is generated by applying Tristel Activator Foam (sodium chlorite) onto the wipe.
Tristel Sporicidal Wipes can be included in the Tristel Quality Audit Trail to record the complete decontamination process.
They are CE Marked and TGA approved as a Class IIb Medical Device.
|Product description||Product code||Unit|
|Tristel Sporicidal Wipes||GY-TSW||50 individually packed Sporicidal Wipes and 100 ml Activator Foam bottle|
Product facts and notices
- The Sporicidal Wipe is only for use on non-lumened, heat sensitive, re-useable medical devices.
- Do not use if the Sporicidal Wipe sachet has been damaged.
- Pre-clean the surface of the medical device with the Pre-Clean Wipe before using the Sporicidal Wipe. As with all decontamination processes, thorough pre-cleaning of the surface to remove soil and organic matter is an essential first step.
Tristel Sporicidal Wipes achieve high-level disinfection including sporicidal efficacy in 30 seconds. It has been independently tested and complies with testing requirements set by European Norms. The chlorine dioxide chemistry contained within the wipe destroys microorganisms, from the most resistant ones (spores) to the least resistant ones (lipid enveloped viruses), including:
- Bacillus subtilis
- Clostridium difficile
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Mycobacterium avium
- Polyomavirus SV40 (surrogate of HPV)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium (VRE)
- Klebsiella pneumonia
- Escherichia coli (E. Coli)
- Aspergillus brasiliensis (formerly niger)
- Candida albicans
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Hepatitis B Virus
- Hepatitis C Virus