In the ART-laboratory biopsy pipettes are essential for the biopsy of polar bodies or blastomeres for PGD procedures (preimplantation genetic diagnosis).
Gynemed Biopsy micropipettes are sterilized for 3 Years, individually packed and customized production of pipettes available on request.
By means of mouse-embryo-test (MEA) each lot is screened for endotoxines to assure the highest possible safety for the user.
|Product code||Code||ID µm||Angle||Opening||Unit|
|code + ID + angle + blunt opening (Example: 004-10-30-A)||004||10, 15, 30, 35||30°, 35° or straight||A (blunt)||20|
|code + ID + angle + beveled opening (Example: 004-10-30-B)||004||10, 15, 30, 35||30°, 35° or straight||B (beveled)||20|
Product facts and notices
- To meet international standards as well as the requirements of the FDA, the Biopsy micropipettes are sterilised by gamma radiation.
- The Biopsy micropipettes are prepared from borosilicate glass tubing.
- Outer diameter 1.00 mm, inner diameter 0.78 mm, total length 5.50 cm, bending angle 20°-45°, length of the arm 0.50 mm, with blunt opening (A) or beveled 40° and polished (B) and with inner diameter 10, 15, 20, 30 and 35 µm.
- Biopsy micropipettes may be ordered straight or with benging angle.
- A Mouse Embryo Test (MEA) is available for each batch upon request from our website with respective lot number.