Cache DUEL is both a powerful disinfectant and cleaner, destroying RNA and DNA in seconds. Cache DUEL has been specially developed for the disinfection of non-invasive medical devices and medical surfaces, and allows sporicidal routine disinfection. Cache DUEL is based on the same chlorine dioxide technology as the “Tristel Sporicidal Wipes”. Chlorine dioxide is applied as foam, which prevents aerosol formation.
- Cache DUEL is sporicidal, mycobactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal. It has been tested in accredited laboratories and is proven effective against a wide range of microorganisms.
- Cache DUEL meets all requirements of EN14885: 2018
- Cache DUEL works within 1 minute
- Cache DUEL is certified as a class IIa medical device
- Cache DUEL is MEA tested (≥ 80% blastocysts)
Cache DUEL is available in 250 ml (310 strokes) foam dispenser. It is recommended to use the tristle “Duo Wipes” which is also available from us for distribution of the disinfectant.
|Product description||Product code||Unit|