OosafeⓇ Class IIA Medical Device Disinfectant
Oosafe® MEA-tested and CE marked Disinfectant for CO2-Incubators, Laminar-Flow-Cabinets and Surfaces
Ready to use solution in a 1-liter-spray flask, a 5-liter-refil canister or 70 wipes in a bucket (260×300 mm, 40 g/m3, 100 % PP)
- Oosafe®-Disinfectants are designed for IVF laboratory use.
- Bactericide, fungicide (Candida), algicide and selectively virucide.
- Each lot is MEA tested.
- No alcohol, no smell, no VOC release
- Oosafe®-Disinfectants can be used until expiry date even after opening the security seal of the bottle.
- Each disinfectant has security seal which serves:
a-Safe transportation: No spill while in transportation.
b-Quality Assurance: No external factor, you are the first person opening the bottle.
- IVF use approved by scientific studies and customer feedback.
- Oosafe®-Disinfectants have been used by leading IVF clinics in more than 100 countries.
- Long shelf life, expire 3 years after manufacturing.
|Product description||Product code||Unit|
|1L Spray||GYOOMD-01000||1 piece|
|5L refil canister||GYOOMD-05000||1 piece|
|Wipes (260 x 330mm)||GYOOMDW-120||1 unit = 70 piece|
Product facts and notices
Effective against hepatitis B, C, HIV, rota virus within 1 minute, mycobacterium within 5 minutes, bacteria, fungi (Candida), influenza A virus (H5NI/HINI) within 15 minutes.
Spray or wipes:
Apply evenly on the surface using spary or wipes, wait 15 minutes to dry out for the best result. It is recommended to wipes the surface with a humid sterile sponge or cloth after 15 minutes to clean surface against dead organisms.
quaternary ammonium compounds, Benzyl-C12-18-alkyl-dimethyl-Chloride, Benzyl-C12-14-Alkyl (methyl-dimethyl)-Chloride.