LEO is a battery operated, handheld analyzer designed to measure CO2, O2, Temperature, VOC, Relative Humidity and pH.
Includes CO2 and O2 sensors.
Optional modules: Temperature, Humidity, VOC and pH.
|Product description||delivery||Product code|
|Leo CO2- and O2 Analyzer||CO2 and O2 sensors are included||LEO|
Product facts and notices
- User-friendly touch screen interface
- Compatible with any incubator on the market
- Diffusion or Aspiration gas sampling modes
- Pump suction rate 100 ml/min
- Sampling tube and de-humidification kit included
- Long term logging
- Micro USB for data download
a) Removable sensors can be shipped to certified
laboratories to be calibrated. Calibration
is stored in sensor on-board memory. Leo
reads calibration upon sensor installation
b) In situ sensor calibration via LEO calibration
he CO2 – O2 sensors are always included in LEO and are contained in a removable part. They feature local memory storing the calibration data. LEO reads the calibration data from the sensors module upon powering on.
- CO2 range: 0-20%
- CO2 accuracy: ± 1.0% of Full scale + 2% reading (at 6% ±0.32%)
- CO2 Sensor: Non Dispersive InfraRed (NDIR) dual wave length detector with pressure and temperature compensation
- O2 range: 0-25%
- O2 accuracy: ±1.0% of Full Scale (at 6% ±0.25%)
- O2 Sensor: Fluorescence based optical sensor
LEO comes with built-in standard intuitive calibration routines for CO2 – O2 sensors. Calibration requires a reference calibration gas or another reliable measuring device.
When needed the sensors module can be extracted from LEO and sent out for calibration to any accredited calibration laboratory.