Oosafe® Disinfectant for the treatment of floors and surfaces
Oosafe® MEA-tested Disinfectant for the treatment of floors and surfaces e.g. tiled walls:
Available in a 2-liter bottle or a 10-liter refill canister. Oosafe®-Disinfectant has to be diluted by 1:50 with water.
- Oosafe®-Disinfectants are designed for IVF laboratory use.
- Bactericide, fungicide (Candida), algicide and selectively virucide.
- Each lot is MEA tested.
- No alcohol, no smell, no VOC release
- Oosafe®-Disinfectants can be used until expiry date even after opening the security seal of the bottle.
- Each disinfectant has security seal which serves:
a-Safe transportation: No spill while in transportation.
b-Quality Assurance: No external factor, you are the first person opening the bottle.
- IVF use approved by scientific studies and customer feedback.
- Oosafe®-Disinfectants have been used by leading IVF clinics in more than 100 countries.
- Long shelf life, expire 3 years after manufacturing.
|Product desription||Product code||Unit|
|2L bottle||GYOODSF-02000||1 piece|
|10L refil canister||GYOODSF-10000||1 piece|
Product facts and notices
Bactericide, fungicide (Candida), algicide and selectively virucide.
Dilute Oosafe Surface Disinfectant 1:50 with water. Clean the surface and wait 30 min for the disinfection effect. If it is used for laboratory floor, please remember to rinse the floor 30 minutes after application, otherwise it may be slippery.
quaternary ammonium compounds, Benzyl-C12-18-alkyl-dimethyl-Chloride, Benzyl-C12-14-Alkyl (methyl-dimethyl)-Chloride.