The DENU-Tips are used for the manipulation and transfer of oocytes and embryos during IVF/ICSI procedures.
|Code||I.D. size (color)||Box of 20||Box of 200|
Product facts and notices
- Made out of Polyamid – Considered to be Bisphenol A (BPA) free.
- Sterile – Sterilized by gamma radiation and packed 20 in a vial.
- Different sizes available – The DENU-Tips are available in a variety of sizes with inner diameter from 135 µm to 300 µm. For easy differentiation, each size is color-coded.
- CE marked – To meet international standards (Class IIa).
- Shelf life – Sterility and functionality guaranteed for 3 years from time of manufacture.
- MEA – A Mouse Embryo Assay (MEA) result is available for each lot number upon request from our website.