SAFE Sense pH Monitoring
SAFE Sens (Sterile, Automated Fluoroscopic Evaluation) offers fast, cost-effective, and non-invasive continuous pH monitoring product for in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedures.
SAFE Sens employ’s an optical fluorescent measurement technology. This technology used in combination with disposable sensors accurately and reliably monitors the pH of small volumes of fluids such as the media used in IVF. Each sensor contains a proprietary fluorescent dye that is pH sensitive. Each lot of sterile sensors lasts seven (7) days and is certified by the manufacturer.
Produktdaten und Hinweise
- The measurement method consists of exciting the dye with a green light and then measuring the emitted red and orange fluorescent light
- The unique fluorescent properties of the dye are such that the intensity of the red fluorescence is pH sensitive while the intensity of the orange fluorescence is not pH sensitive
- The pH is directly related to the ratio of the red to orange color signals
Constant monitoring of pH within incubators
The SAFE Sens (Sterile, Automated Fluoroscopic Evaluation) Reader is an optical fluorescent measurement device. In combination with a disposable sensor, it is capable of accurately and reliably measure the pH of small volumes of fluids. The sensor contains a proprietary fluorescent dye that is pH sensitive.
- Real Time pH (reading every 30 minutes)
- Accurate (0.05 in a range of pH 7.0 to 7.6)
- Range (6.0 to 8.0)
- Single use sensor probe for up to 7 days of pH readings
- Easy to use
- Easy to install
- No user calibration required
- Easy to align (no buffers, no hassles)
- One alignment probe can be used for all readers in lab
- Data Logging built in (TrakStation) or optional (IVM)
Each lot of sterile, single use (7 days long) sensor is certified. The user does not need to calibrate SAFE Sens. A “pHID” certification code is assigned to the lot. This code is used to tell the SAFE Sens Reader how to interpret the fluorescent measurement specific for each lot of Sensors into a pH value.