Ready to use solution for Hand-Disinfection
Oosafe®-Disinfectant is basically manufactured with water and does not contain alcohol harmfult to your skin and thus does not dry out the skin.
- Oosafe®-Disinfectants are designed for IVF laboratory use.
- Bactericide, fungicide (Candida), algicide and selectively virucide.
- Each lot is MEA tested.
- No alcohol, no smell, no VOC release
- Oosafe®-Disinfectants can be used until expiry date even after opening the security seal of the bottle.
- Each disinfectant has security seal which serves:
a-Safe transportation: No spill while in transportation.
b-Quality Assurance: No external factor, you are the first person opening the bottle.
- IVF use approved by scientific studies and customer feedback.
- Oosafe®-Disinfectants have been used by leading IVF clinics in more than 100 countries.
- Long shelf life, expire 3 years after manufacturing.
|Product description||Product code||Unit|
|50ml Spray||GYOODH-0050||1 piece|
|500ml with Pump||GYOODH-0500||1 piece|
|5L refil canister||GYOODH-5000||1 piece|
Product facts and notices
Effective against hepatitis B, C, HIV, rota virus within 1 minute, TBb within 5 minutes, against Salmonella after 30 seconds.
Rub hands with 3ml of disinfectant for at least 30 seconds until hands are completely dry.
quaternary ammonium compounds, Benzyl-Alkyl-Chloride