GM501 Basic is a bicarbonate buffered cell culture medium, designed for fertilisation and for all embryo culture from day 1 to blastocyst stage. It can also be used for embryo transfer.
Addition of human albumin solution (1 %) by the customer is required for optimal culture conditions.
|Product description||Product code||Unit|
|GM501 Basic||4 GM501-20||20 ml|
|GM501 Basic||4 GM501-50||50 ml|
|GM501 Basic||4 GM501-100||100 ml|
|GM501 Basic||4 GM501-250||250 ml|
|GM501 Basic||4 GM501-500||500 ml|
Product facts and notices
- Product specifications and quality control
- Instructions for use
- Precautions and warnings
- Storage instructions and stability
- NaCl, KCl, KH2PO4, MgSO4.7H2O, NaHCO3, CaCl2.2H2O, D(+)-Glucose anhydrous, Na-Lactate (50 % solution), Na-Pyruvate, EDTA, Na-Alanyl-Glutamine, water, non-essential and essential Amino Acids.
Produktspezifikationen und Qualitätskontrolle:
- All raw materials are of highest available purity (European Pharmacopoeia and/or USP standard) if applicable.
- A certificate of analysis is available for each batch upon request from our website with respective lot number.
- The MSDS for GM501 Basic is available upon request and can also be downloaded from our website.
- GM501 Basic is manufactured and tested according to the following specifications:
|pH (at 37°C, 6 % CO2)||7.20-7.40|
|Sterility||sterile – SAL 10-3 (Sterility Assurance Level)|
|Endotoxins (EU/ml)||< 0.25|
|MEA (Blastocysts after 96h in %)||≥ 80 after 30 min of exposure (zygote stage)|
Instructions for use:
- The intended users are IVF professionals (lab technicians, embryologists or medical doctors).
Addition of human albumin solution before use (preparation of work solution).
- GM501 Basic must be supplemented with Human Albumin Solution to a protein end concentration of 1 % (w/v). The use of 4 HSA-0005 (Gynemed) is strongly recommended. To supplement the 50 ml unit, keep 45 ml medium in the bottle and add 5 ml of 4 HSA-0005. Mix well.
- Embryo culture media must be equilibrated over night in a humidified CO2-incubator (at 5-7 % CO2, 37°C).
- GM501 Basic is designed for embryo culture under oil as well as in open systems.
Precautions and warnings:
- Handle all specimens as if capable of transmitting HIV or hepatitis. Always wear protective clothing when handling specimens.
- Always work under strict hygienic conditions (ISO 5 environment, e.g. LAF-bench) to avoid possible contamination.
- Only for the intended use.
- Do not use the product if bottle, seal of the container or package is opened or defect when the product is delivered.
- Do not use the product if it becomes discoloured, cloudy or shows any evidence of microbial contamination.
Storage instructions and stability:
- The shelf life is 6 months from time of manufacture.
- Store between 2-8°C.
- Do not freeze before use.
- Keep away from (sun) light.
- The product can be used safely up to 7 days after opening, when sterile conditions are maintained.
- Do not use after expiry date.